Hi There! This month's security patch's from Microsoft will be out September 13th ! Several Important security patches are included in this month's group. Call now to have your dedicated technician keep your system up to date.
Microsoft releases security patches the second Tuesday of every month. Adobe, JAVA, and other software vendors also prepare their corrective updates around this time. Your technician wants to assist with this regular maintenance necessary to keep your computer healthy, and virus free. While we are helping to maintain your system, it will be a good time to validate your backup too. Making sure your backup is there, and working is incredibly important!
THIS BATCH INCLUDES
- MS011-70 Vulnerability in WINS could allow elevation of privilege
- MS011-71 Vulnerability in Windows could allow remote code execution (DLL Linking Vuln.)
- MS011-72 Arbitrary code execution vulnerability in Excel
- MS011-73 Code execution vulnerability in Microsoft Office
- MS011-74 Vulnerabilities in Microsoft SharePoint Could Allow Elevation of Privilege
||(215) 338-7500 |
We answer around the clock.